Successful candidates will work in partnership with the specialist solutions team attending vacant / void properties, construction sites and tenanted properties to assess and recommend security, compliance and maintenance solutions based on the property risk and condition. A successful candidate will need to be West London based offering coverage across Greater London, M4 Corridor and Hertfordshire but willing to travel as and when required to other regions.
Specialist Solutions Assessors are required to respond quickly and effectively to new and existing internal queries, recommended void property solutions, advice, and assistance to the team with quotations. A successful candidate will be able to advocate to a wide range of customer types and engage with internal and external teams and senior management to deliver well organised projects and provide exceptional customer service to our customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Conducting Security Assessments (SA’s) and recommending appropriate solutions to prevent unauthorised access and protect assets.
- Identifying risks related to criminal activity.
- Becoming proficient in completing SA’s using app-based field software and liaising with Sales and Operations to implement solutions.
- Working with both Commercial and Residential Properties.
- Coordinating site set ups, managing teams of security technicians, overseeing installation of security measures (physical and manned) and signing off completed commissions.
- Liaising with clients as required, to manage and develop business relationships.
- Conducting scheduled and unscheduled Site Security Audits.
- Attending and managing eviction possessions.
- Carrying out operations engineer/ technician training.
- Assisting maintenance with site visits..
- To proactively monitor own workload and prioritise action where required.
- Spot opportunities with customers and refer to the relevant sales or account management contact.
- Ensure all assessments are compliant with the customers insurance requirements.
- Identify potential service issues.
- Collaborate with New Sales Team to identify and grow new opportunities.
- To review and assess properties using security assessments, online documentation or Google and assist the account management team in putting together comprehensive security strategies.
Job Requirements / Experience and or Qualifications
- Act with integrity as a commercial ambassador selling Veritas quality products.
- Project a professional image of self and company in line with Veritas clear ethos and hard-earned reputation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hard-working, flexible, adaptable, and able to use own initiative.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Experience of CRM software and MS Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel).
- Experience in the Vacant Property Industry or Corporate Property Sector desirable
- Technical knowledge of small building works desirable
- Understand physical installations and requirements
- To ensure that all internal/external correspondence and system updates are accurate, clear, concise, and appropriate for the intended audience.
- Ability to communicate with trades and sub-contractors to ensure timely completion of instructions.
- Ability to manage multiple jobs whilst maintain a sharp attention to detail.
- Full UK Driving License required
- The position is primarily road / travel based and candidates would expect to be in their vehicle for up to 35,000 miles + per annum.