What we are looking for
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for a Full Time Security Assessor for the Veritas (VPM) Vacant Property Portfolio.
As a Security Assessor, you will report to the Sales team and be responsible for:
- Conducting Security Assessments (SA’s) and recommending appropriate solutions to prevent unauthorised access and protect assets.
- Identifying risks related to criminal activity.
- Becoming proficient in completing SA’s using app-based field software and liaising with Sales and Operations to implement solutions.
- Working with both Commercial and Residential Properties.
- Coordinating site set ups, managing teams of security technicians, overseeing installation of security measures (physical and manned) and signing off completed commissions.
- Liaising with clients as required, to manage and develop business relationships.
- Conducting scheduled and unscheduled Site Security Audits.
- Attending and managing eviction possessions.
- Carrying out operations engineer/ technician training.
- Assisting maintenance with site visits.
- Completing Health and Safety audits as part of the SA process.
Successful Candidates will:
- Have direct industry experience particularly in vacant property security in the Corporate Property Sector.
- Act with integrity as a commercial ambassador selling Veritas quality products.
- Project a professional image of self and company in line with Veritas clear ethos and hard-earned reputation.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of Veritas’ competitors and the market-place Veritas operates.
- Be able to work alone with competent time management.
- Be self-sufficient and resourceful whilst operating in the field.
- Be articulate and presentable with a high standard of communication.
- Demonstrate dynamic thinking when considering suitable solutions.
- Be computer literate.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
- Company Phone
- Company Vehicle