What we are looking for
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for Engineering Coordinator.
- Managing incoming emails and telephone calls from the Veritas sales team, new and existing clients, and contractors/suppliers.
- Liaising with Sales to provide installation dates for new clients.
- Working in a reactive environment where works can change dependant on incoming priority jobs.
- Organising external contractors to install, remove and amend physical measures (barriers, fencing, etc).
- Booking-in works to get the most out of a day (grouping postcodes together for example to save sending multiple engineers).
- A keen eye for detail when completing works orders to ensure costs are correct.
- Acknowledging receipt of installation, corrective maintenance and decommissioning requests (including confirmed time & date).
- Booking the Engineer attendance by phone and emailing a completed Diary Requests / Work Order to them.
- Managing engineers working days, including live rescheduling and emergency works.
- Confirming keyholder attendance to the client.
- Engaging with guarding companies to set up keyholding and access arrangements from initial installation.
- Monitoring any potential changes or revisions to the arrangements, and liaising with both client and Engineers to amend any planned attendance.
- On the day, confirming by phone to the client that the Engineer is still attending.
- Remaining on standby to resolve any last-minute issues.
- Once the visit is complete, closing down the Work Order ready for client invoicing and contractor/supplier payment.
- Completing shut-downs following removals of products on-site; Raising any credits due, emailing to cease keyholding contracts, charging for any loss of equipment/damages upon removal.
- Managing daily reports from VRC and reacting as necessary.
- Managing false alarm management, sending letters to clients with high false activity to rectify.
- Saving all the Engineer’s forms to Salesforce.
Personal skills will include the abilities to: plan & coordinate, multi-task, prioritise, display a strong customer service aptitude, be methodical, diligent, and have an attention to fine details.