What we are looking for
Due to continued growth we are recruiting for extra Control Room Operators (Alarms & Maintenance).
Shifts will support weekend days (Sat & Sun 0600-1800 hrs) and some weekdays (0900-1700 hrs).
What we can offer
- Monitor and respond to video-verified alarms and CCTV for specific sites, providing support to the Security team.
- Ability to make calculated judgements on priority of attendance to the monitored sites whilst multi-tasking.
- Escalate any incoming alarms (i.e. contacting Security, keyholders, mobile patrols, utility or maintenance contractors and clients).
- Produce clear and concise updates on actions seen and taken.
- Monitor devices and report any issues from the alarm systems where a fault or lost communication has occurred.
You will need to be approachable, polite, calm, assertive, punctual, able to work independently as well as part of a team, with the ability to provide information clearly, concisely and accurately.
Extensive training will be provided, so no specific programme knowledge is required. However general PC skills are essential, and candidates must have the ability to work with multiple screens and keyboards to decipher important information.
Due to the secure nature of this role, the candidates will need to hold, or be able to obtain, SIA security clearance which the company shall pay for.