Successful candidates will assist and support the Client Account managers who act as the main point of contact for assigned clients, developing, and maintaining long term relationships ensuring customers receive services in a timely fashion.
Case Handlers are required to answer calls / emails and respond accordingly and complete various administration tasks as well as instructing engineers to both quote for and to carry out remedial repairs to both Residential and Commercial property portfolios.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships.
- To handle all calls in a professional manner.
- To load new work instructions from clients / Account Managers onto Veritas’s CRM system (Salesforce).
- To allocate tasks to contractors and manage through to completion.
- To coordinate and schedule customer repairs / planned maintenance.
- To proactively monitor own workload and prioritise action where required.
- Accounting procedures including signing off, of contractor invoices, sending invoices to client and liaison with Accounts.
Job Requirements / Experience and or Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hard-working, flexible, adaptable, and able to use own initiative.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Experience of a CRM software and MS Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel).
- Technical knowledge of small building works desirable but not essential / Property Industry experience.
- To ensure that all internal/external correspondence and system updates are accurate, clear, concise, and appropriate for the intended audience.
- Ability to communicate with trades and sub-contractors to ensure timely completion of instructions.
- Ability to manage multiple jobs whilst maintain a sharp attention to detail.