What we are looking for
Veritas is a market leader of national property management services for both residential and commercial properties. We specialise in services covering vacant property, secure and protect, clearing/cleaning, reactive maintenance and eviction services. Our business is efficient, reactive service and therefore we want our employee’s to be central to providing dedicated, compliant and excellent service levels to our clients.
To support the Financial Controller to ensure the department is continually delivering accurate and timely information to the business. Ensuring Accounts Payable Ledger is maintained, managed, compliant and reconciled.
- Strong team player – ability to engage with the wider business
- Good communication skills written and oral with excellent attention to detail
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Fast paced and able to react quickly to the needs of the business
- Good IT Skills, including Excel & Sage (Business uses Salesforce CRM)
- Monitor/Clear Accounts Email Inbox
- Deal with Supplier queries
- Sign off supplier invoices against order in Sales Force
- Send invoices for approval via Paperless software
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Other Ad Hoc Finance Duties to support the department